Monday, December 17, 2007

Mushi Mushi...keke...I always like the way Japanese answered their phone...cute...Saw a movie once, in it, a very fierce gangster who look like he was going to kill someone...picked up a phone and said, 'Mushi mushi?'...I am like huh?!? Hahas...cos at that time I don't understand what he was talking about and when the words came out of his mouth...it sounded so funny...donno why...hahas...

Have to update about Prom which happened a long time ago...As I have mentioned it before...I attended the prom only when it was ending...or rather when it had ended...keke...so Charlene...Julianne and Me just went to Lot 1 to eat dinner with Hui Min...Unluckily...I spilled Coka Cola onto my biege colour skirt...So there it goes...one stupid brown patch on the front of my skirt...I should have drank water or sprite...at least if I spilled them onto my skirt...the patch will be unseen...Grrr...Well bu xin zhong de da xin...when the coke dry up...it kind of blend into the biege colour of my skirt...hahas...can't believe it man...After dinner...we took a neoprint...Then Hui Min went home...and the three of us went off to some place which I have forgotten to take photos, to try to let time pass as quickly as possible...it did...well good times always do!!!

Love the lights on the trees behind us!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bollywood style...keke...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OK enough with the Prom...Lets talk about idol drama!!! 斗牛要不要...Nice show...still showing in Taiwan...only reached episode 5...hope I will not halfway sian diao...At first, I don't really like the name...thought dou niu is something that have to do with those bulls...Bulls? Weird theme for an idol drama...but I like hebe so decided to watch the first episode...then I like the drama liao!!! Hahas...turn out that dou niu is not about bull at all but street basketball...cool...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/raina/smilecomics/series.php?view=archive&chapter=725 Comics!!! Even better it is about braces...dental trip and teenage loves!!! Hahas...Love how the author depicts her own dental experiences and drew them out....reminds me about my own horrible dental past in a fun way... *sobXx* Keke...maybe I should do a comic strip about my story too!!! Hahas...but I don't think I can draw that well...HaiZz...and my story have not yet ended...going to extract out my wisdom teeth soon...heard loxxx of horrible strories...WHY ME??? So scary...inmaging someone cutting holes in your gum...blood...drilling to cut the tooth into pieces...picking them out...sewing them up...and doing this twice cause I need to extract two out...actually four...but well two first will be just enough to put under my pillow and exchange for presents from the tooth fairy for christmas...hahas...Then in the end eight tooths will be missing in my mouth...Poor me...I should have accumulated a loxxx of presents...hahas...AHHH!!!

Wish me luck people!!! Hahas...Sayonara!!! :)

No comments: