Thursday, December 27, 2007

I survived the surgery!!! YAY!!! Hahas...but then the aftermath's is not that bearing either...don't feel that good...

At 25th dec night I am still feeling ok...26th dec...the morning of my surgery...when I first wake up...I am still feeling pretty much ok...bidding farewell to my 2 wisdom tooths below, while I am brushing my teeth...see how lame I can be...then...when I am on bus 502...I am still rather calm...Reached the building...feeling slightly nervous...Walked into the clinic and guessed what...I don't even have the time to sit down and calm down a little as the nurse told me straightaway that I can go into the room le...Then when I reached the room and saw so many nurses and dentists in there...I just freaked out totally...I sat on the chair and heard my father talked to the dentist in charged while I just stared at the needle...Then, the horrible procedure started with the anaesthetist poking the needle into my hand...then I totally went mad and started to cry...oh man thinking back how embarassing it is...My mom helped me wiped my tears off and that helped me calmed down a little...I remembered lying on the chair and then somebody use a cloth to cover my eyes and I heard myself saying don't cover my eyes and heard someone telling me to relax and then my hand...the one in which the needle was poked into started to hurt and a really nice nurse squeezed my hand and I squeezed back and the next thing I knew is someone calling my name...Finally, I wake up and a nurse lead me into another room to rest...hahas...interesting man...I don't even knew when I was knocked out...All I could remember is that I fell into a really deep sleep with no dreams...something like what happened to Harry Potter when he had the sleeping potion...After a while, my parents came in and my father showed me my tooths and asked me whether I wanted to keep it or not...I took a look at my tooths...and I can't even see a whole tooth...just many pieces of it and a bloody mess...ewww...theres no way I can keep that...After that I went home lor...recieving sms from Charlene and Julianne...the only 2 people who knew about my surgery bah...hahas...THNX!!! The moments after the surgery is so not cool...cos my jaw hurt...my gum hurt...the blood iron taste kept lingered in my mouth...and all that huge pills that I have to eat...everything is so bad...till I cried again...HaiZz...luckily, when I wake up this morning...I feel a loxxx better...hahas...although I still can't bite and had been eating cereal and porridge since yesterday...well...lets hope I can get well really soon!!!

Photobucket
~ How I wish I am able to eat donuts and cakes right now...hahas...cheerZz!!!

No comments: