Thursday, September 13, 2007

After a long period of hibernating....I am back...keke...Wah...so fast...Prelim is here...it is to me as if yesterday is just the J1 orientation...who knows...time really wait for no one...ZOom...and its gone...Jia You everyone who is taking the Prelim!!!

Recently, I have watched a series in Cable TV Star World...Heroes...A really exciting series about a group of people waking up one day to discover that all of them have special powers...Flying. Giving out radiation. Ability to read other's thoughts...just to name a few...Their mission? Save the cheerleader...Save the world...Puzzled? Hahas...then catch the series on Channel 5...think it is to be shown on November bah...not very sure...But guessed what...I have watched finish the whole season 1 on Star World le...now waiting for season 2...HaiZz...Mediacorp...too slow for me...A Must Watch!!!

200 Pound Beauty...a really nice movie...nice songs too...keke...YEAH!!!

No comments: