Sunday, May 06, 2007

MAY 10 is approaching...June holiday is approaching...my birthdae is approaching...WAH...keke...hahas...
Mmm...actually nothing much to talk about...Thursday I am going to watch Phantom Of The Opera...the musical that I have been anticipating but the next day got Chemistry Spa Test...HaiZz...at first I am thinking about bring the notes to the musical but it is gonna be super weird...while studying Chemistry and hearing Phantom and Christine singing... " In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came...The Phantom Of The Opera is there, inside your mind..." keke...so lame...anyway I have already decided to study early...woah...that is so not me...but for Phantom...I am willing to do it... *SobZz* ...keke...
OK...as I have already mentioned earlier...my birthdae is coming...then on 16 May is Her Shuang's birthdae... HAPPY BIRTHDAY...so Hwee Hoon they all are complaining about the 'sudden loss' of money due to both our birthdays...hehe...sorry guys...Thanks friends...hahas...

Again...I am bored and I came upon this super cute site http://www.funyamora.com/pc/ and so I have decided to create some avatars out of the Kawaii cartoons...hey give me some comments about them, can? Hahas...THNX!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ~This one include all the cartoon characters on the site!!!

No comments: