Saturday, March 03, 2007

Well...actually...I am supposed to update about my Thailand trip but my brother still haven upload the photos... so that got to wait...

Today or rather 2nd of March is a special day...the day when the 05 batch get their A level result and the 06 batch which is my batch get their Chinese A level result...it is my school traditonal trend for the J2 to watch the ex J2 people get their results...so everyone of us were cramped inside the hall to watch this 'show'...the 05 batch obtained a fabulous results as there are a great inprovement when compared with the 04 batch...hahas...we cheered like crazy man...I saw happy faces and sad faces among the crowd...some of the seniors cried...some of them were laughing like crazy...WOW...what a contrast...some of them went up on stage to get their results...WOW...how envy am I of them as the Principal read out their perfect results of AAAA...distinctions...looking at them...suddenly, I felt really stressed...then I begin to wonder how would I wanted to react when I get back my result next year? Then I started to recall about my prelims results...and I started to si kao...and I felt SUPER stressed...haiZz...but I have make one conclusion:

I wanted to laugh out loud in great happiness or cried with happy tears flowing down my face next year when I got back my A'level results...

YES...that is what I wanted to react next year...and I will start to prepare now by working hard to make it come true...JIA YOU HUIQI... :)

I have added something to my scrolling thingy below...hahas...but that thing is super lagged so you got to scroll down to the lowest point before you can see the pictures successfully without any interuption...hehe...thats all folks...




No comments: