Saturday, December 02, 2006

Been to Kbox with my family plus Meixian, Weixian and Grant...three of my GREATEST cousins...hahahas...anyway ya its fun...but sad to admit it...its not really as fun as my trip to Kbox with my friends...Charlene, Julianne and Her Shuang...gosh...we became somewhat CRAZY girls, the moment we step into the room...singing songs...screaming into the mike...jumping onto the sofa...and we know that the workers wasn't too happy about it...rushing to the toilet...ya we had too many drinks...imitating FIR...ya I am the electrical piano guy...hahas...so funny...and the following day...I had a terrible sore throat...ya...but its way too fun...the trip with my family and cousins were far more...how do I put it? Mmm...conservative...ok...I donno if I have use the correct word...but I guessed you all understand...anyway...a new person tag my tagbox...hahahas...I am so, so, so HAPPY...Chocolate...Mmm...yummy...although I still donno who is this person is...hahas...

Life after quiting choir is way boring...I am like slacking all the way at home...being a HUGE Potato Couch...hahas...got to start work...YEAH MAN... :)

No comments: