Thursday, November 02, 2006

I am a princess...HAHAHAHA...anyway...I am finally promoted to being a J2 student liao...glad, relieved...I will work so much harder this holiday and next year till people ask me...Er...are you sure that you are huiqi?...People believed in me... and for some of my friends who are still pending...good luck...

I am deciding whether I should quit choir or continue to stay...next year is gonna be very busy...A level, SYF, our own concert... I ask myself...can I cope with all this? The answer... I really donno...if I quit...life will be kinda empty...if I don't... I really donno... life is already so hard...why make it harder by forcing us to make such difficult decision?

Have loxxx of fun playing with my S01 mates...taking neoprints with Charlene, Julianne, Hwee Hoon...going out to shop with Charlene, Julianne, Hwee Hoon, Hui Min, Sze Ying, Her Shuang, Xiao Han...did I left out any? Then, going to play in the students leisure room...what is it call?...and going back home to play online monopoly with them yet again...discussing the strategy to win with Charlene and Jullianne, the all time winner...fun...so fun...really happy to have such GREAT friends... MUACKZz...hahas...

Lastly...SHIN GOON ROX...his bear bear, Alfred...so cuteeeeeeeee.... :)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally... I would like to have a bowl of SHIN RAMEN with an additional egg... Fly me to the moon and let me play with the StarZz...

No comments: