Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wow...really did not updateZz for a very long time...hahas...guessed what? My birthday is coming...hahas...ya...

Anyway...Mid Year exam is coming...*horrified*...AHAHAH...Everytime when my birthday is coming....then Mid Year Exam is also coming too...HaiZz...my first BIG exam in JC...to say the truth, I am quite scared...donno why...just scared...When I am in JC, I know for the first time, what is something called obsticle...its not like there isn't any in secondary school, its just that in JC, theres one that just keep blocking my path and would not move away...no matter how hard I push, it just stay there...stuck...Mmm...maybe I have not push hard enough...PUSHHHH...
Recently, I have started to like The Mummy and The Mummy Returns agian...hahas...I am always like that one...I tend to be attracted to the supporting actors rather than the main characters...take Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan, Chinese Paladin for example, the main characters are Xiao Yao and Ling Er, but I like Tang Yu Xiao Bao (Eddie) and Ah Nu (Ester) instead...then for The Mummy series, the main characters are Richard or Rick 'O' Connell (Brendan Fraser) and Evelyn Carnahan (Rachel Weisz) but I like Imhotep (Arnold Vosloo) and Anck Su Namun (Patricia Velasquez)...Mmm...
Death is only the Beginning...The forbidden LOVE between Imhotep and Anck Su Namun...The Mummy and The Mummy Returns...

Tang Yu Xiao Bao and Ah Nu~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Imhotep and Anck Su Namun~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: