Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh my god...March holiday is ending... a new term is starting...new year...new school...new class...new friends...new teachers...new principal...new subjects...new uniform...and ya, talking about uniform...I think that PJ uniform is really nice but a loxxx of people said that PJ uniform look a loxxx like d one belonging to the ITE one, donno why? Anyway recently, there has been a case of PJ uniform out of stock...I ask the stall owner and she said that they will go to our school and sell them after March holiday and I was like O.o , cos we need to wear the uniform after school reopen and they only sell them after the holiday...weird...anyway talking about the new term...I must say that a WAR is starting...I am get ready to prepare for the WAR now...its scary I know...its hard I know...but since I had choosen to fight in this WAR...I must faced it bravely and win this BATTLE...and I know can do it!!! Hahas ~'o',~

Well, just come back from a birthday dinner of my cousin, WeiWei...a really pretty GIRL...hahas...no kidding and a really clever GIRL too...hahas...anyway really had a great time eating a GIANT EARTHQUAKE ice-cream with her and her sister, family and my family...making me really full, even till now!!! Erm...wat is not right is there is no cake...Mmmm...well...wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WISH HER ALL THE BEST OF LUCK, NEVER WILL BE SAD...SMILEZz ALWAYS!!! :)

No comments: