Friday, January 13, 2006

Quiz:

Sweet
You're the Sweet Kao! You are liked but a bit shy.
You probably named your dog/cat Creampuff,
Cupcake, or Sweetie.


Which Kao Ani (animated face) Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Suddenly started to like Kao Ani...they are so cute!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com ~ This reminded me a loxxx of the Frog Who Turns Into a Prince show!

YEAH...go for the audition for choir and now I am OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF PIONEER'S CHOIR!!! Actually, theres not a need to sing any song, just go there and sing LA...LA...LA...still in saprano 2 but the conductor says I'm okay in my high and low pitch, but theres some problem in the middle of the high and low pitch and she told my seniors to take note of that seriously. She make it seems so serious till I forgot to tell her that I am having a cough on that day...well... Anyway, everything went pretty fine for this weekend and it has finally stop raining. I can see the beautiful SUN agian! Have to go to school tomorrow liao...sian...

Have started watch this new show on Channel U, at 9pm...called Xian Qian Qi Xia Chuang. Heres a phrase that is said by one of the characters in the show...cool!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: