Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back with blogging...nothing really exciting really happened to me nowadays except that I saw Mei Qing in Campus Superstar last night in d Super Funkies show. I thought she is already in the final top 20 but then I went to the Mediacorp site and search and did not found her name in the top 20 list. Pretty disappointing for me as I always like to hear her sing...she has such a nice and sweet voice...well never mind, I guessed in class 4C 's hearts, she will always be the best!

Anyway Seven Flowers CD has come out liao, I wanted to buy but I have no money...Mmmmmm...maybe I should really work but I really do not like to work, no specify reason but if anyone really want me to go and work...I would rather go for the Campus Superstar audition!!! HAHAHAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: