Friday, July 01, 2005

So fasts, its end of the first week of school. I suddenly felt that our class is kind of united and I will be quite sad if I left the class to go to poly or JC. SAD... Anyway someday this week Miss chan told us something and our reponse make me laugh very hard. She told us that she went to Taiwan this june holiday with a group of teachers, she did not tell us who they are though. the weather there is seriously bad but one fine day they decided to go for trekking at a mountain as it was only drizzling out there. On the mountain, the wind was blowing strongly, then someone told her to described how strong the wind is and she said,' it was so windy till one teacher had to hug onto a lamp pole to prevent himself from flying away!'. Our respond : ' MR LOH !!!' . HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was extemely funny man!!! After the lesson, when we were going down to canteen, on the spiral staircase, we met Mr loh. Xin Fei then shouted something about going to Taiwan and hugging the lamp pole and he TURNED around and looked at us and SMILE. Well, at that moment I kind of confirmed that it is him!!! Today a loxxx of teacher never come which included Miss Yau, Mdm Rafidah and Miss Chan which is sad as I wanna borrow Life Is Beautiful from her. Too bad... Then I thought of borrowing Spirited Away from Ah Fen sis too if she had. This friday, saturday and sunday got the super teen thingy, heard that many people cry last year...donno I will cry or not. Hope its fun or I will be angry Image hosted by Photobucket.com as I will be missing Yu Fu finale episode and maybe Tian Long Ba Bu too. I am selected by the MOE to do some survey thing. WOW!!! 0.o

No comments: