Saturday, May 14, 2005

YAHHH!!! Mid Year Exam is finally over. But I must not be to happy about it as straight after the happiness of the end of exam, it is the nervousness and the sadness when getting the result. I keep got this feeling that tells me that I will not score well for this exam... So please, don't let this weekend get over so soon as I am not ready to face the result yet. Hope smilez will be on EVERYONE's face when seeing the papers. Lets prayed together...

I also must not be too happy as the ending of Mid Tear Exam tells me that O-Level is coming. I must work hard. Practice makes perfect. Today I am going to a belated birthday dinner with my parents. This is to make up for a celebration that I should be getting on my birthday which did not happened as I need to study for exam. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIQI !!!

Oh yah before I forget... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARINDA!!!

No comments: