Saturday, April 16, 2005

I guessed I really like FIR a lox as when I get the news that they had a new CD, oh man I was so, very excited. YAHHHH. FIR ROX!!! ", As a matter of fact I am listening to their first CD right now, at this very minute. I think all of their songs are great and inspiring. Oh, how I wish I can go get their CD now. Well, wish me luck!!! ; ]

Mmm, nothing much to write about anyway. You know I kinda was sad every time I see my blog and nobody write anything on my tagbox. Very sad. Because that cleary shown that I did not have many friend or it won't be like that at all. Look at MeiXian, SekLin, ZhanHui, BaoLing. So many people write on their tagbox everyday. Why? Because they have a lox of friends. What to do? Actually I don't really need to update because nobody really bother to read anyway, its just a waste of my time. But I must thanks ZhanHui as he did write something on my tagbox and whenever I check on my blog and saw something new on my tag box, I feel so glad. Maybe nobody will understand at all...But I will continued to update just for the sake of myself and read other people blogs...cheers HuiQi!!! ".

No comments: