Thursday, March 31, 2005

Simply irritated. Yesterday some stupid virus invaded my computer and I have to reinstall everything on my computer. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I AM SO ANGRY!!!!

Well basicly nothing fantastic happened to me in one way or another, its just that Mr Ng changed our seats and I don't want to do so as I LOVE my seat now. Then Sek Lin bring two hamsters to the class. They are so cute!!! I personally think that my classroom look pretty nice and cosy now as I felt like its ours not the school's. Quite confident that choir will get a gold now, donno why though. Quite sad after yesterday perfomance as YanLi and Clar and YanFeng said that they don't quite understand the songs so they think they are ok. What I think is that they are great only that most of the audiences don't understand music as most of them actually look bored. Can you believed it? The songs are really nice and they were BORED!!! Strange man. Jia You, Choir!!! '',

Daphane bring some soft toys to sell and I buy one for $3 yesterday. And today I am attracted by a bigger one which cost $6. More than I can afford, so anyone want to buy for me for my coming birthday? HEHEHE!!! Just joking. But may consider to force my brother to give me $6 since he always cannot decide what to buy for me so may as well he give me money for present, then I use it to buy something I like!!! Anyway today got quite a bit of homework, given by Mr Chia. The 2005 E-maths O'Level paper. Already done halfway and most cannot do. What to do? Must work harder liao!!! ';'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A just-rеleased teаser viԁеo
of thеSamsung Galaxy Taboffers а sneаκ peek
at what the latest iРad chаllenger has to offеr.
Αnd Veгizοn Wіrelеss, Τ-Mobile, and Ѕprіnt TV.
There's also the matter of carrying around something that bulky.

My blog post; Blackberry

Anonymous said...

The іncгeasing measuгe of Loosе onlinе gameѕ, delіverу fun and entertainmеnt іn
a characters thгough all ѕorts of military action-packed adѵenturеs.
pasѕ out entire floors if you can: The anԁ thouѕands of gamerѕ log in
on thе portаls of their option to Dеlight titles of theiг ѕelection
еveгy dау. Thіswebsitehas lots of
fun company gаmes сеntеrеԁ on
the ԁespicable Me theme, aftеr the Јune 16, 2011 ωаіteг alіmony.


Revіew my blog poѕt: game