Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The background music is the song, 'planetes', by Hitomi. Very nice, right? Today SS is really very boring and I DID fell asleep for about a few minutes. Well, couldn't help myself! :p Saw Yan Kiat nodding his head sleepily and find it very funny!!! I really could not stand Mr Ng voice at all as its like a HUGE trumpet which suddenly bellowed right beside my ears, whenever he walk pass me, which is very often as he tends to walk around the class. I simply find that irritating!!! Then at choir today, every thing went well, until Mrs Low came in with a black face. She told Pei Yong to say out the names of those who were 'kicked' out of SYF. Why must she force Pei Yong to do that? That, I think is really embarassing for those people. I really pity them. Three people from Alto were 'kicked' out. They leave the room by banging...smashing...knocking, aiya, whatever lah, the door against the wall. This clearly shows that they were very unhappy and everyone were like staring at them. Understandable. Miss Lim says that she MAY consider to continue to kick people in the next few practices till SYF arrived. Oh man!!! Choir, Band and Chinese Dance may be going to Fuhua Pri next Monday, after reccess which means that I will be missing Maths. Oh dear... :( That all for today!!!!!!! :D

No comments: