Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tired.........Tomorrow Common Test will started. Worst to worst today I've a loxxx of homeworks plus I've to revise my Chinese. Looks like I will be very busy today. I really want to go to Korea with Ah Yee, they all...but sadden that I cannot. Heard from them that the foods there is very bad but whos care? I wanted to go there to see snow...falling snow. But looks like I've have to wait a little longer now!!! Another place I wanted to go is a place called Green Island or Liu Dao, somewhere near Taiwan I think. But My Father says it is an island that is for military purposes and tourists are not allowed to go there. Strange but I watch a show, Bai Se Lian Qu or True Love (Channel U, Saturday, 11am) and they go there for vacation. So are tourists allowed to go there? I wanted to go there to look for a type of sand that is shaped like a *star* then I will collect them and store them in a bottle. That will be so cool like what the actors did in the show!!! Heard that O-Level result is coming out soon, good luck MeiXian!!!


Quiz I take:






You Are 10 Years Old



10





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


No comments: