Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ah!!! I am so happy today...finally someone type something on my Tagbox!!! Thanks SekLin, you really make me feel wonderful or I will go crazy sooner or later, talking to myself in the Tagbox!!!!! I have updated a few things today. I change my song.(just wondering where you get your very nice background songs and music from, SekLin? Your music[before the song you have now] is really very nice.where you get it?)I added the 'Quotez' and added a globe(???) below the blog. I think it is really cute!!! After watch My Fair Lady 3 or Huang Zhu Ge Ge 3 on Channel 8 today, I really felt like screaming for the original cast to come back but the cast now also not too bad lah... only I simply felt seriously fustrated that ZhiWei and ErKang just could not have the chance to meet each other.

Quiz I take:

d
You are UNIQUE! Ur the good type of person!
innocent and you like your life the way it
is.Of course there will come the bad days but
your friends are always there for you. Keep up
the good work because there are people that can
never reach the stage you are in right now!Please rate.. thanx

Are you GOTHIC, PREP, PUNK,UNIQUE (girls only)
brought to you by Quizilla


happy
you represent the begining of life. you are bright
and cheerful and love being who you are!

What part of life do you represent? ( AWESOME anime pics ^_^)
brought to you by Quizilla



No comments: